Sunday 30 December 2012

Y U No HappY ?

Sometimes, we say ,'Yes, everything is perfect', neglecting the universal adage 'Nothing Is Perfect'. Perfect or not perfect is a 'don’t care shit' until you are happy from the core of your heart. What does it take to be happy everyday? ;  Money? Power? respect? ;  May these play a contributing role but aren't a perennial source to the happy feeling. The star ingredient to complete the recipe is 'self-satisfaction'. Only if you are happy with yourself, u can be happy with others. The satisfaction lies within a bunch of yes’ and no’s, any alteration in any of the yes’ and no’s alters happiness to sadness.
'Yes, I have done my work with sincerity', 
'Yes, I have made my parents proud', 
'Yes, I have done a good thing today' , 
'Yes, I have contributed to the society', 
'Yes, I dream and will achieve it someday', 
'Yes, I could bring a smile on someone else’s face' , 
'Yes, I gave my 100%'; 'No, I haven’t betrayed anyone', 
'No, I haven’t misbehaved', 
'No, I haven’t hurt anyone's feelings' , 
'No, I didn't break any law', 
'No, I didn't trouble any innocent', 
'No, I dint do something which I have to regret for later'. 
Many a times we are ambivalent about a task or an event or even with our behavior  many a times we abhor ourselves and wish to abscond away from the eyes of the world, many a times world is lonelier than ever and friends seem to be aliens,; yes it is depression and can be with anyone. Its just like a black hole which engulfs the victim into its wide mouth and the victim instead of retaliating, starts to like this and goes on deeper and deeper into the clutches of this ogre. Here the only savior is the belief that 'Its not too late, things can and will definitely change' and ' You are happy, even if there is no one to share this happiness with'. Everyday is not a Sunday and there comes morning after every night. Satisfaction that You haven’t done wrong to anyone and if at all you did , then you regret it, and make sure that you won’t let it happen ever. Believe in yourself, and devote your time in something you like and enjoy. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed, it aint necessary to please someone but it is to not harm anyone. You are the master of your own life, live it for yourself, live it to the fullest and enjoy maximum. Remember, it was you out of the million sperms who made it to get a life, if that is possible then what not? There is nothing that you can’t do, Its just that you need to push yourself more and try harder. 

1 comment:

  1. Wah wah !! deep thots.. hmmm good work again !!

    ReplyDelete